Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Rough Few Days

I've been feeling really depressed and angry the past few days.  I'm not even sure why.  When we went for the doctors appointment, the doctor found that I have a septum in my uterus.  He said this could've caused all the issues we experienced.  And since all my bloodwork came back normal, this is the most likely culprit.  It's something that is fixable and we have an appointment with a doctor to see what we need to do to fix me up.

Given that news, I *should* be happy we have an answer.  I *should* be happy that there is a plan.  I *should* be happy that I can be fixed and hopefully go on to have successes.

So, why am I depressed and angry recently?  Why do I feel like I took ten steps back in my grief and am now stalled?

I don't know the answers to those questions.  I am searching for something to break me out of this.  My husband assures me it will be okay.  But I can't help but question why this happened?  And since this happened, who's to say that good things will come my way?  There are no guarantees.

But, just this morning, I feel a little better.  What magic happened?  I don't know.  Maybe it's because I cried last night while my husband consoled me.  Maybe it's because I finally said outloud some of the things that weigh on my ming.  Maybe it's just that after a few days of feeling depressed and angry, I just don't want to be depressed and angry anymore.  Who knows.  

But I feel better and I can only hope that I'm taking a step in the right direction.  That I will be able to overcome this, even though just yesterday it felt hopeless.  

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, you are constantly in my thoughts & prayers. I hope that things turn out well for you.

    ReplyDelete